Dennis Versteeg, Compliance Innovation Lead / RegTech Innovation Board, ING Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Why should established banks engage with RegTech? If yes, what are the two main value propositions?
- Is there a RegTech maturity level in an organization like a Bank - I mean whether a RegTech solution is basically used very strongly or very little within the group?
- How should a basic RegTech innovation cycle or a RegTech strategy for established banks be set up? (Can you please outline the required steps)
- How did you implement RegTech at ING?
- Are there RegTech topics that should generally be purchased from external service/product providers?
- What should RegTechs learn or consider in order to better collaborate with established companies? Any practical examples?